Friday, February 12, 2016

Happy Heart Day...!!

For the past two weeks or so I've been playing with different ways to change my blog.  You will notice, dear readers, that it looks exactly the same.  Sigh.  I was hoping the change would give me a renewed interest in writing.  Apparently I'm so far out in left field these days, I can't even come up with a new look.  Deeper sigh.

I'm not sure what's wrong.  I think perhaps my pilot light has gone out...

****************************

I was driving through the VA grounds the other day, past a lovely pond and happened to see the most perfect reflection.  After a very hard rain, the culvert (is that what the drain pipe thingy is called?) was half-submerged in water...and made this:


So, regardless of losing my creative spark...I wish you all a very wonderful and happy Valentine's Day weekend...!!

6 comments:

  1. I think we all have our dry spells. That and we can get busy. Chin up there, buckaroo, think of zen laxative; this shall pass ;p.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya....missed your posts, friend. But the thing about blogging is is that it's always there. Waiting for you to return. Happy Heart Day to you too. I love love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, you guys...and even though I'm having trouble with blogging, I still keep up with yours. Great Hawaii trip, Rob. And Angie, I need a Ben fix soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come back come back come back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're doing ok, friend ;-)

    ReplyDelete