Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Got Nothing...

I've spent the better part of my computer time today sifting through lots of old, defunct and meaningless links, gleefully eliminating them.  I'm on a cleaning campaign so I can start the New Year with only my true favorites and other informative links.  I've also modified the blog page a bit, adding a couple things like my Daily Fix, and removing that horrid photo of myself and adding an adorable little Buddha, similar to the tat on my forearm.  So much cuter than I am...

Other than having a nice, long chat with a friend in Edinburgh, and working on tidying up the blog site, I've got absolutely nothing of any relevance to post today.  I'm off to take the dogs down the mountain for a walk before dark and dinner, so best get on with it.

Here's a pretty glimpse of summer on a crappy winter's day...

Sant'Agnello, Italy


No comments:

Post a Comment