Sunday, February 3, 2013

Slow Sunday...

I removed the Sundays In My City badge, and won't be adding it to my writing and/or photography endeavors after all.  I realized it's sort of competing with the 52s, and those are ever so much more important to me.  I really like doing Magpie Tales--when the photo/picture prompt speaks to me--and Haiku Heights is just plain fun, but between those two, the 52s, the blog, my photography, working on the Scribbles serial and taking care of the other parts of my life...well, cripes.  There just aren't enough hours in the day, are there?

And now, having just got off the phone after my weekly Sunday chat to Jan (BFF), I am sorely behind on my day...which will shortly become my night if I don't get a move on.  I'm in the throes of the next installment on the serial and really want to get it posted today.  Too bad, just as I'm ready to sit down and finish writing it, the boys now want to go on our usual afternoon walk, no matter I keep telling them there is no mail on Sundays. 

Ah well, the fresh air will clear my mind. 

Or, hmmm, maybe I can buy them off with cookies...

No comments:

Post a Comment