Thursday, February 28, 2013

One More Day...

I have a couple things for Week 9 of the 52s, though am going to wait until the weekend to post about them.  I feel like Gulliver trying to write on a Lilliputian keyboard with my tablet--just can't do it.  

Tomorrow I will get my laptop, with (fingers crossed) all my retrieved stuff, though at the moment I'm not even thinking about that as I grin like a canary-eatin' cat over something that just totally made my day this morning.  And no, I'm not telling. 

Stay tuned.  Week 9 coming up...

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea for a blog! I look forward to following your adventures... and trying to type on a tablet... It drives me NUTS!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm managing, but it takes forever and a day just for a minimal post. Life is too short! ;D

      Delete