Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hearts and Hugs...



I took this photo outside my grocery store.  Tina Sawyer, the florist, was just creating this lovely display of Primroses when I pulled into a parking spot right in front of the flower stand.  I actually had my camera with me, a miracle considering I usually don't when I'm just out running errands.  So, I took this shot, went shopping, and by the time I came out, half the display was gone.  Timing is everything.

I'm posting my Valentine's wishes to all of you a day early, dear readers, because tomorrow I will be too busy feeling sorry for myself.  Just kidding.  Okay, maybe I'm not kidding.  It's damn hard when love is in the air but it's blowing way, way over your head.  Without sounding totally pathetic, I could really do with a hug.  A great bear hug of a hug.  An Alan hug to be specific.

But, rather than wail and whinge--which would change nothing except give me a headache--for Valentine's Day, I'm going to finish the book I'm reading, do some writing on the Scribbles story, and complete a project that's going to be my Week 7 of the 52s.  I'll post about it on Friday.

So.  Have a great day!  Give lots of hugs and kisses, smile at everyone you meet, be grateful for the love in your lives.  And for the rest of us, who by choice or circumstance are singletons, well hey, there's always chocolate...

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you! Tis the season for love....of all kinds. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete