Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Spring Break

Okay, so I've got the food, snacks, water, blankets and meds ready to go for tomorrow's road trip. And that's just for the dogs. Honestly, it's like having two toddlers with all the stuff I have to pack and organize.

I'm leaving the laptop, taking just my tablet and camera.  My sister is fully wired in case I have a meltdown or a sudden withdrawal spasm, though I'm hoping to just fall off the grid until sometime Monday when I'm back in the wilds of southern Orygun.  We'll see how it goes.

And so, because I won't be around this weekend, dear readers, let me wish you an early...

Happy Easter/Chocolate Bunny/Egg Salad For a Week Day!!


See you on the flip side, peeps...

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful and safe trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Arrived safe and sound...now the fun can begin!!

      Delete
  2. Happy Easter, Terlee. Enjoy your sweet sister time ;-)

    ReplyDelete