Sunday, March 25, 2012

Technical Difficulties

Well, technically, no difficulties as yet, but after I get done trying to reconfigure things?  Who knows...

I have an idea in my head of how I want my new pages to look, but so far, it's not working.  Either Blogger isn't capable of doing it, or I need an actual web site.  I used to have a web site, years ago, and though it was cool, I don't really want to dink around and/or pay money for a domain, hosting, blah, blah.  And I like Blogger, for the most part.

So.  I'm going to fiddle, on this rainy, dismal (perfect) Sunday afternoon, and see what I can do about making my blog look the way I'd like it to.  The flip side is I totally destroy everything, in which case, it was nice knowing y'all...

3 comments:

  1. Many bloggers I know have switched to Wordpress to give them more freedom in blog design. But I've been using Blogger since 2005 and just can't bring myself to change. :)

    Wishing you luck on your new design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dinked with WP, but I guess I'm a Blogger girl, too.

      However, I'm having WAY too much trouble trying to make posts go to the new Page tabs. Have spent the past two frigging hours reading HTML/Blogger Hints, etc. All I'm getting out of it is a big headache.

      Delete
  2. It was so much easier before Blogger introduced the new "improved" look. Ha! It's difficult to find things now and nothing works as well as it used to for me. I just HATE the thought of starting all over again with a different blog. *sigh*

    Many thanks for stopping by & for your lovely comment! :)

    ReplyDelete