Thursday, April 26, 2012

FX and a Rose...

I'm in sort of a rush today.  I had my werewolf fang made the other day--Monday--and it's all screwed up so back I go in about 20 minutes.  I can't begin to say how sick I am of going to the dentist.  Twice a year is pushing it, but lately it seems I'm going twice a week.  Cranky today, for sure.

So.  As I've been dinking, having lunch, doing a bit of thinking about some writing, I was browsing Lynn's blog, one of my Daily Fix reads.  She always has cool stuff--mostly related to writing as she's a best-selling author--though today she had a post about special effects, from TypoEffects.

I used the rose from my Edinburgh garden (above), and a quote I love from one of my favorite books of all time, The Little Prince, to make this:


Is that totally cool, or what?  Imagine the possibilities.  You can change the colors, the fonts, the length of quote...whatever.  I love this.

By the way, the whole quote I used: 

"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.  You are responsible for your rose."

                                                   --   The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery


No comments:

Post a Comment