Monday, December 31, 2012

Counting Down...


Only a few hours left and 2012 is over...forever.  Even though it means time is inexorably moving on and I'm not getting any younger, it also means a new year filled with endless possibilities where anything can happen--an exciting, yet slightly scary awareness.

So, I've been thinking today about my 52 Weeks plan, and already have six things in mind that I've either meant to do or want to do.  It's an odd, eclectic half dozen adventures, and no, I'm not telling until I do each one, but then you'll be the first to know...

Here's a cool thing:  A quick, simple way to feel refreshed that works like a magic trick...

Rub your hands together really vigorously until they feel toasty, then cup them over your closed eyes for 10 seconds or so.  During those seconds, breathe deep and exhale a few times.  Applying the gentle heat and energy of your hands to your eyes counteracts the tired feeling.  Try it...

Thanks everyone for stopping by this year, reading my words, admiring my photos, leaving comments now and again.  I hope we'll stay neighbors, chatting over the fence in our cyber cul-de-sac in the future.  

I wish you all a wonderful 2013, filled with love and laughter and joy. 

Happy New Year!

Namasté.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment