Monday, March 11, 2013

Oh...yawwnnnn....

 
 

How much do I loath the time change?  Let me count the ways: Immensely, totally, eternally, categorically, colossally, forevermore-until-the-end-of-time, which would be nice right now because then I could get some sleep.

The clock might say 7:00am, but we all know what time it really is, don't we?  It's only 6:00am and I need more sleep.  Even the boys can't be bothered to get up.  They both looked at me this morning like I was nuts.  Couldn't I see it was still dark outside?

Every blasted year I swear I'm going to start a revolution to stop the madness.  If I could just stay awake long enough to

....yawn....

actually muster up the energy.

Plus, how did it get to be 3:30 in the afternoon already?  Well we know how, don't we?  Because it's really only 2:30!!  Ugh.  It will take weeks before I stop looking at the clock and subtract that damn hour.

Managed to post a short bit on Scribbles today, though I fear I might be headed toward that infamous painted corner pretty soon; hopefully not, but I've had too much time away from the story.  Course, now with the computer functioning, and being--more or less--caught up with my emails and posts and learning Windows 8, I'm hoping to get back into it.

....yawn....

Well crap.  I'm just too tired.  I think it's time for a nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment