Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Week 12 of the 52s...Gone South


Remember Week 7...The Wait, where I put myself out on a scary limb and submitted three photos in the Photoworks NW 2013 photography competition?

I just found out that I am one of 24 who were selected!!  OMG!!  I'm so dancing with joy and excitement this morning!!  The show starts on Friday, May 10th, and I will be at the opening reception as an exhibiting artist.  How totally cool is that? 

The photograph that was chosen is one of my true favorites so I'm doubly pleased.

Gone South...




I'm having a very nice moment right now.  What a great first day of Spring!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a wonderful honour. And very well deserved. That is a gorgeous shot. I'm entering various shots into a competition as well. If one of them is chosen, I might just burst! I love your excitement. Relish it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck for you as well!!

      It was so cool to get that news one of my photos had been selected. Makes me so happy I decided to do "the 52s" this year...

      Delete