Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday at the movies...

Carrying on that eleven theme from yesterday.  I read this morning about a couple who not only renewed their vows on 11/11/11, but, get this: did the renewal on the corner of 11th Ave and 11th St in NYC at 11:11am.  Holy cow...if the elevens mean good luck, they'll have enough for the next millennia.  And aren't people funny with the things they do..??

This morning the weather is totally beautiful.  It's warm, sunny and spring-like, rather than edging toward winter.  Max, Oz and I had a great walk at the VA.  No one around, peaceful and quiet, fall colors in all the trees...it was really pleasant.

I'm going to be busy later this afternoon cranking out words on the book, but before that I must watch Moonstruck--for about the two hundredth time.  To me it's the most romantic, funny, brilliant love story of all time.  Number One on my list, for sure.  It comes on in just a few minutes, so must get settled on the couch with the dogs, and my lunch, then spend a perfect hour and a half with Cher and Nicholas Cage...sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment